Take a sip every time...
- A boob appears
- A sword fight erupts
- Someone says, "Winter is coming"
- Someone says, "A Lannister always pays his debts"
- Someone says, "For the night is dark and full of terrors"
- Someone dies
- A new character you've never heard of shows up to assert dominance
- Tyrion insults someone's intelligence
- Varys drops some hot gossip
- Arya defies an order
- A character pours half a bottle of wine into a chalice
- A character gives a rousing speech (that you later find quoted the books)
- The Sparrows shame someone (SHAME! SHAME!)
- Someone has sex with a blood relative (SHAME! SHAME!)
4. Play Darts With King Joffrey
We all love to hate King Joffrey. Now you can play darts with him... well... with his face. Print your own here.
5. Make Ned Stark Cake Pops
Make sure you have ton of Ned Stark cake pops on hand. You might actually want to leave the heads on the table so people can do their own skewering.
6. Go GoT With Your Flatware
Give your knives and forks the Game of Thrones treatment by wrapping them in faux fur and leather. Cut rectangles of fur to fit each serving piece, and quickly apply hot glue to the back of the faux fur following the application pattern on the picture above. Then immediately wrap around the server's handle. Allow at least three minutes to dry, then tightly wrap the suede cord around the fur and finish by tying a single, tight knot.
7. Make Your Own Dragon Eggs
Okay, they're actually real eggs made with tea, but everyone will totally believe you if you said you able to track down some dragon eggs. Maybe don't try to hatch these eggs by walking into fire like Daenerys Targaryen.
8. Brush Up On Geography
It can be hard to know exactly where our favorite characters are in relationship to each other. This map will definitely help you stay oriented. Print it out so your guests can get informed.
9. Get Your Drink On With GoT Cocktails
Why not whip up some amazing Game of Thrones themed drinks? A White Walker or a Kingslayer will keep all of your guests happy!
10. Serve Dothraki Blood Pie
Make your own Dothraki blood pie. You could even have guests fight for them... but maybe not to the death.